Monday, February 5, 2018

SPIRIT


Three layers
To stay the way
Or lose altogether
One, hardcover, rules them all
Gets fit, gets sick
Either way, holds the fort
7 billion of them, and counting
Replacements coming
Some new, some reborn
Karma has a role to play
Always thought of body and mind
Never thought of Spirit and the kind
Now I know what they mean
When they say ‘New Dimension’
What remains to be seen
How I tackle, accompanying tension
Those mystics, unbelievable on hearsay
But flabbergasting, personally met
Made me wonder, how they lay
The vision of Gods, humility of none
Now I know, how it happens
Or so I think
In theory it seems logical
But logic hardly helps
Gone in a blink
Afterlife, or death as they say
Is only outer layer
That goes away
Not the whole, two remain
And outer is back in a day
To lose it, you have to do it
While you still have it
‘Cause what happens in afterlife
Is fantasy of highest degree
Could be heaven or a strife
Depends on your pedigree
Now I know it
All it seems
Till I’m hit again
By another upstream.



No comments: